Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bob Marley Quotes 15

Quotes of Bob Marley


  • Here come a man like me saying 'Don't vote!' Rasta no vote.
  • I've been here before and will come again, but I'm not going this trip through. 
  • I pledged to work for righteousness. God's given me inspiration. God's the boss, he tell me what to do.
  • But my hand was made strong by the hand of the Almighty. 
  • Jah will never give the power to a baldhead! 
  • The power of philosophy floats through my head, light like a feather, heavy as lead. 
  • A little wine sometimes, that's all. Spirits (are) bad. Alcohol wrong. Herb does grow. 
  • Until the philosophy which hold one race superior and another inferior is finally discredited and abandoned...WAR! So that is prophecy, and everyone know that is truth. And it came out of the mouth of Rastafari. 
  • What does rasta mean? Righteousness.
  • When the cats away, the mice will play! 
  • When You smoke herb it reveals you to yourself. All the wickedness you do is revealed by the herb --- it's you conscience and gives you an honest picture of yourself ;

No comments:

Post a Comment