Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bob Marley Quotes 3

Quotes of Bob Marley
  • The harder the battle the sweet of jah victory. 
  • Hey mister music, sure sounds good to me I can't refuse it what to be got to be. 
  • My music fights against the system that teaches to live and die. 
  • Rastafari not a culture, it's a reality. 
  • My future is righteousness. ----bob Marley quotes 
  • Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live --- bob Marley quotes
  • Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction. 
  • But my hand was made strong by the hand of the Almighty
  • I go to jail one time for no driver license. 
  • I'm a man of God and me come to do God's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment