Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bob Marley Quotes 7

Quotes of Bob Marley

  • Oh Mockingbird have you ever heard words that I’ve never heard.
  • When one door is closed, don’t you know, another is open.
  • The stone that the builder refused to lay should always be the head corners stone. You're a builder baby; here I am a stone. 
  • I love the development of our music, that's what I really dig about the whole thing. How we've tried to develop, y'know? It grows. That's why every day people come forward with new songs. Music goes on forever. 
  • You smoke herb in Zimbabwe? Yeh, One night we go to a soldier place and a guerilla call out to me and give me a touch of something...and that was it. No wonder they won the war! Tell ya boy, dem mon smoke some good herb mon! De tell me they smoke that herb and feel brave. Them tell me it make them...invisible.
  • I 'm gonna be iron like a lion in Zion. 
  • Love would never leave us alone. 
  • You have to be someone. 
  • Tell the children the truth. 
  • It takes a revolution to make a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment