Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bob Marley Quotes 4

Quotes of Bob Marley


  • People want to listen to a message, word from Jah. This could be passed through me or anybody. I am not a leader... The word of the songs, not the person, is what attracts people. 
  • If you get down and quarrel everyday, you're saying prayers to the devil, I say 
  • You can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time.
  • People want to listen to a message, word from Jah. This could be passed through me or anybody. I am not a leader. Messenger. The words of the songs, not the person, is what attracts people. 
  • Until the philosophy which hold one race superior and another inferior is finally discredited and abandoned... WAR! So that is prophecy, and everyone know that is truth. And it came out of the mouth of Rastafari. 
  • I've been here before and will come again, but I'm not going this trip through. 
  • The stone that the builder refused, will always be the head cornerstone. 
  • But my hand was made strong by the hand of the Almighty .
  • To make music is a life that I have to live. 
  • No man can lead man, we have to have unity.

No comments:

Post a Comment