Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bob Marley Quotes 5

Quotes of Bob Marley

  • Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold... 
  • Well, me don't swim too tough so me don't go in the water too deep. 
  • Most people think Great God will come from the sky.
  • If I was educated, I`d be a damn fool. 
  • Get up, stand up Stand up for your rights Get up, stand up Don`t give up the fight. 
  • Excuse me while I light my spliff good God I gotta take a lift.
  • The authorities tell you that you mustn’t smoke herb because it’s bad for you. Yet if they catch you at it they’ll carry you off to prison. I think it’s better to be smoking herb out here free than being in prison.
  • Don’t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright.
  • Facts an' facts, an' t'ings an t'ings: dem's all a lotta fockin' bullshit. Hear me! Dere is no truth but de one truth, an' that is the truth of Jah Rastafari. 
  • The first thing you must know about me is that I always stand what I stand for. Good? The second thing you must know about yourself listening to me is that words are tricky. So when you know what me a stand for, when me explain a thing to you, you must never try to look 'pon it in a different way from what me a stand for.

No comments:

Post a Comment