Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bob Marley Quotes 8

Quotes of Bob Marley


  • Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don`t give up the fight. 
  • I want to give you some love, I want to give you some good good lovin.
  • If you are the big, big tree, we are the small axe, ready to cut you down. 
  • You can't educate us for no equal oppertunity talking about people, freedom and liberty.
  • To really solve a problem, you know, you really feel like killin' someone, but whos problem I gonna solve when I kill someone? So I figure peace I the best thing.
  • The road of life is rocky and you may stumble too, So while you point your fingers someone else is judging you. 
  • Who are you to judge the life I live?
  • I know I'm not perfect -and I don't live to be- but before you start pointing fingers...make sure hands are clean! 
  • The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I? 
  • I handle fame by not being famous…I’m not famous to me.
  • We should really love each other in peace and harmony, instead we’re fussin’ n fighting like we ain’t supposed to.


No comments:

Post a Comment